Google Drive Customer Service
Google is cloud based online service. Google drive is a free service and a user can store and access files online. With Google drive service one can store documents, photos and more and can access it from any device which has internet connectivity. You need a Google account to access the service of Google drive.
One can access the Google drive in multiple ways, you can go to Google drive directly by typing the URL, also, if you are on other app of Google, you can switch to Google drive.
Google drive can store upto 15GB of data, this storage has been allotted across all of Google app. 15 GB of data is plenty enough for storage and you could store thousands of documents, photos and anything on Google drive.
Google takes care of customer requirement and has introduced the facility of Google drive customer service. One can connect to customer service and get the assistance regarding the query, all one has to do call on Google drive customer service number and get the online assistance. The customer care expert provide end to end solution to customer requirement.
Google drive also gives the facility to share documents. So, if you are puzzled and needed to know how to share Google drive files and folders from Google drive, you can do it in following ways:
How to share Google drive files
- On computer go to Google drive, docs, sheets or slides that you wish to share.
- Select the file that you need to share.
- Now, click on Share or icon that indicates to share the document.
You can also share multiple files on your computer,
1. On your computer, go to Google drive.
2. Now, hold shift and select two or more files on the keyboard.
3. Now, click on Share, this option you can find on the top right corner.
- If you use smartphone much often to accomplish your task, then, you can even share the file even on Android:
- You can share a single file:
- You can choose to share drive file, docs, sheets, slides.
- Open the app for drive, docs, sheets or slides.
- Tap on More icon.
- Tap on Add people.
- You can also share multiple files:
- Open the Google drive app on the android device.
- All you need to do is touch and hold the file that you require to share.
- Tap on other files that you wish to share.
- Tap on More icon that you need to share.
- Tap on Add people.
Google Drive Customer Service Number
If you needed expert assistance, You can contact to Google drive customer service number for quick support service. The Google Drive customer support phone number expert who are skilled and professional provide immediate help to customers.
Rating Review Or Feedback